7iDP Project Knee Pads
PEDAL FLEX MOBILITY
Speed is the priority for racing, to gain that speed, efficient pedaling is key. The Project knee uses a knitted, breathable sock to keep the rider cool and add to the comfort of a compression fit pad.
FLEXIBLE HARD CAP
A hard cap that is flexible provides the best fit while dispersing forces in a crash. Designed to slide over rather than grip any surface a rider meets at flat out race speeds.
CENTER STRAP SYSTEM
To remove any bias from a side-loading strap our center strap system is designed to apply even pressure around the lower thigh.
- Center Strap System allows for even adjustment
- Flexible front knee cap increasing durability and protection
- Proknit fabric to control elasticity
- Thigh-length Proknit main body to prevent pad slipping
- Articulated cut for the perfect fit
- Silicone top and bottom elastic gripper
- Silicone logo print to assist in gripping liner undershorts silicone tape
- Certified CE EN 1621-1:2012 Level 2
- Extra protection around the outside of the knee
- Weight 430g pair (size XL)
Measure circumference of lower thigh, 6" (15.25cm) above the kneecap
Recently Viewed Products
Seven iDP Online Store Return Policy
1.USG Inc. will replace any Seven iDP product that is defective or was shipped in error at no cost to the customer.
2. Please call to get prior authorization before returning any item, regardless of reason, to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). USG Inc. cannot accept returned merchandise without an RMA.
3. To return an item you must contact us within 30 days from the date your package arrives. USG Inc. is not responsible for any damage or loss of returned packages and we suggest that you insure the returned package(s) through the carrier.
4. Returns and exchanges must be in new condition and include original product packaging. For each item returned for refund instead of exchange, a restocking fee of up to 15% may be assessed. There is no restocking fee for an exchange unless original product packaging is not included.
5. The Manufacturer’s packaging must be clear of writings or markings.
6. Parts that have been installed (or damaged while attempting to install) and/or used in any manner will not be accepted for return.
7. Special order items can be exchanged, but if returned for a refund then a restocking of 15% may apply.
8. All closeout and clearance merchandise sales are final and cannot be refunded. Exchanges or manufacturers defect are acceptable.
9. If you return any item from a combo/package deal for a refund, the items being kept from the combo/package deal will revert to regular pricing and customer will receive refund of the remainder after pricing has been recalculated to reflect original pricing. USG Inc. will not accept exchanges for items that are clearance or discontinued.
10. Return shipping costs and other incidental fees are the sole responsibility of the customer unless the item was defective or shipped in error.
Instructions for Returns, Exchanges & Refunds
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please follow the instructions below to return the item.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
Call (303) 200-0971 to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Unfortunately, we cannot accept returned merchandise without an RMA.
All returns must be in new condition and include all original manufacturers packaging. Returns must be received by USG Inc. within 30 days of the RMA issue date. USG Inc. is not responsible for any damage or loss of returned packages and we suggest that you insure the returned package through the carrier. Always insure your return package for the full retail value of the item and obtain a tracking number from your chosen shipper. Unfortunately, we cannot process refunds on damaged items; damaged items will be returned to the customer via ground shipping.
There are two exchange methods available at USG Inc.: 1) Standard exchange or 2) Cross-ship. For the fastest service, USG Inc. can cross-ship orders that were purchased with a credit card. USG Inc. will temporarily charge your credit card for the cost of the replacement item(s). When USG Inc. receives the item(s) being cross-shipped, the additional charges will be refunded. If you do not wish to temporarily charge your credit card for the cross-shipped items, the standard exchange method will be used. USG Inc. will send the replacement item(s) upon successful receipt of the original item(s).
USG Inc. warrant all original 7iDP products for a period of one year to be free of any defects in workmanship or materials. The warranty does not extend to any damage experienced through crashing, misuse, abuse, negligence, poor fit, modification or alteration or if used other than in the manner intended. 7iDP make no other expressed or implied warranties or guarantees. 7iDP shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages. If you believe your 7iDP product has a potential warranty problem:
1. Cease using the product.
2. Call (303) 200-0971 to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
3. All product to be returned for warranty must be washed and be free of sweat and dirt.
4. Items deemed to be covered by the above warranty will be repaired or replaced with an item of comparable size/style and value at our discretion. Goods which we do not consider warranty will be shipped back to you.
Credit card and PayPal refunds are credited back to the card or account used for the original purchase.
Return Shipping Methods
Please return all items via ground shipping. Please note that third-party shippers, such as UPS Store, FedEx, Mailbox Etc., and similar companies, may add charges to normal ground shipping costs. USG Inc. does not reimburse these charges. Please do not return any items via COD; our shipping department cannot accept COD returns.
Return Shipping Costs
Return shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the customer. In cases where USG Inc. has shipped an incorrect item, USG Inc. will provide a shipping label.
Please return RMA items to the following address:
7iDP | 6140 W 55th Ave | Arvada, CO 80002
If you need to get in touch then please either call us at 303-200-0971 or drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org